Startseite Foren Events und Veranstaltungen BMW i Pure Impulse BMW i Pure Impulse US Launch Event – Los Angeles

Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    Administrator

Los Angeles. June 13, 2015.

Celebrate with us on the West Coast. BMW is excited to host an exclusive BMW i Pure Impulse Experience Program event in Los Angeles on June 13. The day will be truly inspiring with a chance to meet the creators of your BMW i8. You will also enjoy an informal dinner with keynote speaker Thilo Kuther (pictured above), Founder and CEO of visual effects company Pixomondo. Other highlights include a stay at one of Los Angeles’ leading 5-star-hotels – The Line Hotel.

If you have already registered on our website, you make a booking request on our website here:
    https://www.bmw-i-pure-impulse.com/us/events/pure-impulse-us-launch-l-a/

If you have not registered on our website yet, but would still like to attend this exclusive event, please contact your BMW i Pure Impulse Experience Team at (877) 203-0887* and you will be guided through the registration process. When calling please use this one time registration code:

The following costs apply for guests for the BMW i Pure Impulse event in Los Angeles: 1 Hollywood Hills View King double room for 2 guests, 1 night (June 13-14) with continental breakfast: $148.85 net ($172.10 including taxes). The hotel charges $35.20 net for valet parking per day. Travel costs are not included.

Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.