Startseite Foren Events und Veranstaltungen BMW i Pure Impulse BMW i Pure Impulse US Launch Event – New York City

Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    Administrator

NEW YORK CITY. JUNE 5-7, 2015.

We are delighted to announce that the inspiring guest speakers for our first US launch event in New York City from June 5-7 are now confirmed:

Benoit Jacob, Head of Design BMW i,
    is the visionary designer of your BMW i8. His signature is written all over the design – no other car designer combines form and function in quite the same way that he does. Benoit works in Munich, Germany, and will join the group to meet BMW i8 owners personally. He will reveal some of the secrets behind the BMW i8’s development and the future of mobility. This is a unique opportunity to gain first-hand insights on the design of your car and Benoit’s journey in creating an automotive classic.

Thilo Kuther, Founder and CEO of Pixomondo,
    is the visual effects mastermind behind the most spectacular films, TV shows and ad campaigns of our generation. From ‚Game of Thrones‘ through to ‚The Hunger Games‘, not forgetting the ‚Fast & Furious‘ or ‚Iron Man‘ movies, it is almost impossible to have missed Pixomondo’s astonishing work. Thilo will be in New York to reveal the secrets of Pixomondo’s Oscar and Emmy award-winning success, as well as the future of visual effects.
    Thilo Kuther will also be the keynote speaker along with BMW i executives at the Los Angeles event on June 13-14. Both New York and Los Angeles events include dedicated workshops to discover more about your BMW i8 as well as many other highlights about BMW innovations.

Reservation spaces at both the New York City and Los Angeles events are extremely limited, but there is still a chance to register if interested. We hope to welcome you plus one (+1) as VIP guests of BMW i at one of the event locations. Please see more details of the itineraries for the events below.

The first US-based BMW i Pure Impulse Experience Program event is in New York City. Discover more about your ground-breaking BMW i8 as a guest of BMW i over three exciting days. This will include workshops guided by BMW i experts and a luxury stay in one of New York’s most exclusive 5-star-hotels – Viceroy New York.

Enjoy the following special privileges:
    -meet the creators of your BMW i8 in exclusive workshops, such as ‚BMW i8 design‘ with Benoit Jacob (pictured above), Head of Design BMW i
    -enjoy an exclusive dinner with inspiring keynote speaker Thilo Kuther, Founder and CEO of visual effects company Pixomondo
    -special rates at Viceroy New York hotel*
    -free shuttle service to/from the hotel

If you have already registered on our website, you can make a booking request on our website here:
    https://www.bmw-i-pure-impulse.com/events/pure-impulse-us-launch-ny/

If you have not registered on our website yet, but would still like to attend this exclusive event, please contact your BMW i Pure Impulse Experience Team at (877) 203-0887* and you will be guided through the registration process. When calling please use this one time registration code:

The following costs apply for guests for the BMW i Pure Impulse event in New York City: 1 superior double room for guests, 2 nights (June 5-7) with continental breakfast: $254 net (after taxes: $338.97). The hotel charges $65 net for valet parking per day. Travel costs are not included.

Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.